We now offer TWO options!
1. Traditional field trip to the Kidsbridge Tolerance Center in Ewing, NJ
2. Mobile Outreach Program: A series of five sessions presented in your classroom
Either way, your students will learn and have fun!
All Kidsbridge Programs include:
• Small group activities to engage all students
• Games, theater, art, movement and mindfulness
• Maintaining a safe space for all opinions and open dialogue
• Empathic and engaged adult facilitators
Kidsbridge Topics include:
• Bullying and cyberbullying prevention
• Tolerance, diversity appreciation and respect for all persons
• Personal empowerment and UPstander behavior
Kidsbridge Programs are customized to your students’ developmental needs
Select a grade: