In order to expand its transformational impact, Kidsbridge created the Kidsbridge Tolerance Center in 2006. It is also the only youth-oriented tolerance center in the United States.
We now offer TWO options!
- Traditional field trip to the Kidsbridge Tolerance Center in Ewing, NJ
- Mobile Outreach Program: A series of five sessions presented in your classroom
Either way, your students will learn and have fun!
All Kidsbridge Programs include:
- Small group activities to engage all students
- Games, theater, art, movement and mindfulness
- Maintaining a safe space for all opinions and open dialogue
- Empathic and engaged adult facilitators
Kidsbridge Topics include:
- Bullying and cyberbullying prevention
- Tolerance, diversity appreciation and respect for all persons
- Personal empowerment and UPstander behavior
Kidsbridge Programs are customized to your students’ developmental needs
Select a grade:
In collaboration with The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) psychology professor Dr. James Graham, TCNJ students administer and analyze pre- and post-visit surveys. They have found that students show a statistically significant improvement in attitudes and knowledge in the following areas:
- Religious diversity
- Moral reasoning