Kidsbridge offers a mobile outreach program specifically designed for children ages 4 through 6. Kidsbridge brings our small-group, interactive learning model to your classroom. Our trained facilitators conduct sessions that use song, movement, guided relaxation and other activities. Learning objectives include, identifying feelings, self-regulation and problem solving.
Group size: Maximum 15 students
Note: Our facilitators may request assistance from the classroom teacher or other school staff. Guidelines for assistance will be provided.
Program Length: 3 sessions
Session Length: 25-30 minutes
Frequency: Flexible scheduling of sessions (semi-weekly, weekly or bi-weekly)
Facilities: Students may remain in their classroom or move to another room with open space
Cost: Program consists of THREE sessions = $450 per class
Additional charges for mileage and tolls
Supporting curriculum materials are provided to each class, including:
- Kidsbridge Kids Name, Claim and Tame Feelings booklet (all children receive a copy)
- Kidsbridge Kids Name, Claim and Tame Feelings booklet Teacher’s Guide
- THE ANTI-BULLYING & TEASING BOOK FOR PRESCHOOL by Dr. Blythe Hinitz
- Post-visit lesson activities
- Managing Feelings. Children practice calming through their senses, including scent, vision, touch and sound. Children practice belly breathing, mindful walking, and other relaxation techniques.
- Alike & Different. Children personalize a paper puppet and identify a strength. Concepts include: How are people alike and different? Can people with differences be friends?
- Problem Solving. Kidsbridge Kids (Diversity Dolls) encounter various situations at school. Children “mentor” the dolls and practice problem solving through role-play.
- Self-Regulation. All three sessions include practice in using self-regulation skills.