The Kidsbridge WALK2STOP BULLYING will be held June 3rd on the campus at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) in Ewing, NJ.
Concerned parents, children, teens, educators, college students, youth & service groups, and members of the community will come together to raise awareness to STOP BULLYING!
Date, Time and Location
Sunday, June 3rd — 9AM-1PM
The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
2000 Pennington Road, Ewing, New Jersey
Starting at the Brower Student Center, we will walk around a safe and easy 2-mile loop on the campus of TCNJ. There will be entertainment, as well as food and beverages. Tours of the Kidsbridge Tolerance Museum will be given after the walk.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:00AM Registration opens
- Free food & beverages will be available
- All walkers will get a WALK2STOP BULLYING wristband
- Music and Kids Activities including multi-nominated, Grammy winning featured artist “Miss Amy”
- 10:00AM Start of the 2-mile KIDSBRIDGE WALK2STOP BULLYING
- 11:00AM Tours of the Kidsbridge Tolerance Museum begin
Be an UPstander! How You Can Get Involved
Sign up as a Walker or Volunteer! Contribute, start a Walk fundraiser team or donate to
an existing team! http://www.crowdrise.com/kidsbridgewalk2stopbullying